Aex Mobile Websites
Our mobile websites are perfect the perfect solution if you already have a desktop website with someone else and simply want a mobile addition to your business. We will integrate our mobile website seamlessly with your existing website so that your customers are smoothly taken from one site to the other.
Using mobile devices to view web pages has increased so dramatically in the last few years that almost 20% of all webpage views are now on mobile devices. This means the need to cater for your mobile audience has become more and more important.
With there being so many major players in the mobile market such as Apple, Google and Windows our mobile websites will work on all devices and resize your website appropriately. Your website will even resize automatically when you flip the phone sideways.
Our mobile websites come loaded with features to use from mobile friendly forms, menus, carousels and social widgets.
View and demo our mobile website designs
Mobile Website Compatibility List
Our mobile websites are created on jQuery mobile 1.1 which supports the majority of mobile devices, tablets, and e-readers on the market today.
Below is the full list of supported platforms (Updated 08/05/12)
A-grade – Full enhanced experience with Ajax-based animated page transitions.
- Apple iOS 3.2-5.0 - Tested on the original iPad (4.3 / 5.0), iPad 2 (4.3), original iPhone (3.1), iPhone 3 (3.2), 3GS (4.3), 4 (4.3 / 5.0), and 4S (5.0)
- Android 2.1-2.3 – Tested on the HTC Incredible (2.2), original Droid (2.2), HTC Aria (2.1), Google Nexus S (2.3). Functional on 1.5 & 1.6 but performance may be sluggish, tested on Google G1 (1.5)
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) – Tested on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola XOOM
- Android 4.0 (ICS) – Tested on a Galaxy Nexus S. Note: transition performance can be poor on upgraded devices
- Windows Phone 7-7.5 – Tested on the HTC Surround (7.0) HTC Trophy (7.5), LG-E900 (7.5), Nokia Lumia 800
- Blackberry 6.0 – Tested on the Torch 9800 and Style 9670
- Blackberry 7 – Tested on BlackBerry® Torch 9810
- Blackberry Playbook (1.0-2.0) – Tested on PlayBook
- Palm WebOS (1.4-2.0) – Tested on the Palm Pixi (1.4), Pre (1.4), Pre 2 (2.0)
- Palm WebOS 3.0 – Tested on HP TouchPad
- Firebox Mobile (10 Beta) – Tested on Android 2.3 device
- Chrome for Android (Beta) – Tested on Android 4.0 device
- Skyfire 4.1 - Tested on Android 2.3 device
- Opera Mobile 11.5: Tested on Android 2.3
- Meego 1.2 – Tested on Nokia 950 and N9
- Samsung bada 2.0 – Tested on a Samsung Wave 3, Dolphin browser
- UC Browser – Tested on Android 2.3 device
- Kindle 3 and Fire - Tested on the built-in WebKit browser for each
- Nook Color 1.4.1 – Tested on original Nook Color, not Nook Tablet
- Chrome Desktop 11-17 - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Safari Desktop 4-5 - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Firefox Desktop 4-9 – Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 7-9 – Tested on Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Opera Desktop 10-11 - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
B-grade – Enhanced experience except without Ajax navigation features.
- Blackberry 5.0: Tested on the Storm 2 9550, Bold 9770
- Opera Mini (5.0-6.5) - Tested on iOS 3.2/4.3 and Android 2.3
- Nokia Symbian^3 - Tested on Nokia N8 (Symbian^3), C7 (Symbian^3), also works on N97 (Symbian^1)
C-grade – Basic, non-enhanced HTML experience that is still functional
- Blackberry 4.x - Tested on the Curve 8330
- Windows Mobile - Tested on the HTC Leo (WinMo 5.2)
- All older smartphone platforms and featurephones – Any device that doesn’t support media queries will receive the basic, C grade experience
- Perfect if you just want a mobile website add-on.
- Works on nearly all mobile devices (view full list)
- Content autosizes to any screen size
- Super fast speed
- Styled to your liking
- Manage your own content and menus
View the full list of features included here.
Not sure of the right design? Enquire here and let us help you.